Desire the very best in modern Honolulu sustainable living? Discover Kapiwai, a new subdivision that redefines and encapsulates Hawaii living at its best. The development spans 15 acres of lush valley land hosting a total of 24 eco-friendly homes. Originally zoned for 137 homes, this project doesn’t try to overburden the landscape but instead seamlessly melds with it.
Given Kapiwai’s complement of features and design, it’s not surprising the subdivision half of this project’s available lots are already sold out. All homes are sold via fee simple. Kapiwai’s smallest units start around $1.3 million and host residences that range in size from 1,600-2,400 sq.ft. of space.
Designed by renowned architects Mark DeReus and Joel Turkel, each home features a design that takes advantage of natural lighting and ventilation. These efficient homes are also designed to maximize privacy while maintaining a light footprint on the natural landscape.
Homesite Plan 2
The development hosts 4 different fee simple eco-friendly residence models for buyers to choose from on 2 different homesites:
- Single-Story, 4 bed/3 bath, 2,400 sq.ft. interior, 116 sq.ft. lanai, 2 car garage
- Single-Story, 3 bed/2.5 bath, 1,946 sq.ft. interior, 251 sq.ft. lanai, 2 car garage
- Two-Story, 4 bed/3 bath, 1,670 sq.ft. interior, 110 sq.ft. lanai, 2 car garage
- Basement option 660 sq.ft.
- Two-Story, 3 bed/2.5 bath, 1,619 sq.ft. interior, 99 sq.ft. lanai, 2 car garage
50% of the project’s residences are already sold out. Don’t wait on these highly desirable, executive, eco-friendly homes. Contact me for more projecting information, showings, and any of your other Oahu real estate needs!